Monday, November 22, 2010

NEW UPDATE!

Student Of Fortune

Hello to all of you!

Thanks again for all of your support. I know that I haven't posted any new material lately, and that is because my neighbor who lives in the apartment below me has complained about my playing! So, not only am I unable make new videos, but I cannot play my keyboard at all! = (

I am hoping to practice and record lots over winter break when the guy is gone!

I hope that you continue to watch my old videos, and hopefully I can post stuff really soon!

♥ you all!

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. foxit is not for older windows platforms. I know it's an inconvenience for you but there are a lot of us out here that would appreciate it if you could use the adobe format- that works for way more of us.

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel- I'm back!

    Disney songs would be great - I haven't figured out how to vote on your blog yet. Modern songs what you have been doing is wonderful also. As for the idiot downstairs - use your keyboard and plug in a set of earphones. Its not as good as the acoustic but its still practice. Bravo to you for trying to put this on the net-unlike the greed mongers and thieves - you have it right.

    Gordon

    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool:) i love to play the piano and enjoy playing by ear myself:)

    ReplyDelete